For further information please ring Shauna on 028 8676 2685.
- WHAT IS THE STANDARD LENGTH OF A POSTFORM COMPONENT?
The standard length offered by CPC is 3050mm
- WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM WIDTH OF WORKTOP AVAILABLE?
The maximum width of a standard worktop, door element or cubicle pilaster is 1220mm, depending on core substrate.The width of vanity units and drop front worktops are determined by the size of the dropfront and/or upstand.
- WHAT IS THE STANDARD RADIUS ON YOUR POSTFORM PRODUCTS?
The standard radius offered by CPC is 12mm.
- ARE YOU ABLE TO POSTFORM ALONG A CURVE?
No. Postforming on a conventional machine is only possible in a straight line.
- I HAVE AN ORDER FOR TABLE TOPS, CAN YOU POSTFORM ALL FOUR SIDES?
- WHAT INFORMATION WOULD YOU REQUIRE FROM ME?
Faxed, or emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org), list of components detailing your choice of surface material, coreboard and overall size is all we need for a basic worktop or door element. For non standard products we would require some additional information. Some examples are given below, but our sales staff would be happy to advise you at the time of order.
DH - Drop Front Height (overall)
UH - Upstand Height (overall)
SW - Strip Width
- WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM DEPTH OF DROPFRONT THAT CAN BE POSTFORMED?
The maximum overall depth (from the top of the workpiece to the bottom of the dropfront) is 300mm.
- WHAT IS THE STANDARD HEIGHT OF A BACKSPLASH?
The minimum overall height of a backsplash (upstand) is 115mm plus the thickness of the core board. ie: 115mm + 38mm = 143mm.
Lead time is subject to the type of worktop/panel chosen and the availability of the laminate requested. We do however maintain a substantial stock level of the most popular laminates to ensure that lead times are kept to a minimum.